WHAT’S TO BE EXPECTED:
- We are covered By the RSA which means we have £2million of cover to back up our work.
- We will not overstate our figures to make them appear better than our competitors
- 30 day, no quibble, money back guarantee
- Custom written software bespoke to your vehicle
- Up to 20% improved fuel economy
- Up to 40% more BHP and torque
- We will tell you if the improvements on your car are minimal and therefore not worth doing
- Lifetime tuning software support
- O.T compliant software
- Reliable and safe
WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY MODIFY IN MY VEHICLE?
We do not change any hardware in your vehicle, we just modify the operating parameters in the ECU’s program or ‘map’. In many cases the map stored on the ECU’s processor can be accessed via the on-board diagnostics port (OBD) in the vehicle, normally found under the dashboard. In some newer models the ECU will have to be removed from the vehicle and the casing opened, we will then use specialist tools to read the original map straight from the processing chip.
We then carry out careful adjustment to the parameters to maximise the performance, fuel economy or a clever blend of both. Depending on the vehicle and ECU type the chip tuning process can take under an hour and if at any time you wish to return your vehicles ECU to its original default settings, this can be done easily and free of charge as we always keep a copy of the original software as a backup.
WHY ISN’T MY VEHICLE ALREADY OPTIMISED FOR PEAK PERFORMANCE?
When a manufacturer develops a new car they have to take into consideration all of the conditions it may be subjected to within a global market and the countries in which they intend to sell the vehicle. This means instead of just optimising the ECU’s program or ‘map’ to deliver the best performance or the most fuel efficiency they have to make compromises to the map to allow for the wide variation of climates, evironments and altitudes that the vehicle may have to endure.